Keiner hat dran geglaubt, doch es ist passiert, WBB Support ist auf 6.2.
Neuer Shop von Pur Digital, ich hoffe es funktioniert alles so wie es soll.
Habe extra kein Update gemacht, da ich so viel besser alten Schrott losgeworden bin.
  • misterpu

    DE

    Ich erhalte eine Fehlermeldung, wenn ich auf „Neue Mitglieder“ klicke


    EN
    I get an error if I click on new members

  • misterpu

    DE

    Neue Mitglieder und ich als Administrator können nicht in das Kontrollfeld für neue Benutzer gehen, aber wenn ich als Administrator in ACP gehe und neuen Mitgliedern eine Landesflagge gebe, funktioniert alles zu 100 % in Ordnung


    EN
    New members and I as an admin cannot go into the control panel for new users but if I as an admin go into ACP and give new members a country's flag everything works 100% OK
  • Hallo misterpu

    My forum does not crash but I get an error that I think may be related to what tunhj1 is experiencing.

    The Error Log message is almost identical

    However, the error does NOT occur when clicking on the Newest Member name on the Statistics Line

    But when I click on the ABOUT ME Tab in the member's user profile Control Panel, It throws the error and shows a "popup" screen that says this:

    Will ask the user to add a Country flag to his profile and see if it fixes the issue.

  • Updated to New version

    Now when the "About Me" Tab is clicked it shows this

    User has not been back online since we noticed the error and has not completed their profile to include Country Flag or Birthday so have not been able to test if that would clear up the problem

  • DragonSmolt and misterpu

    DE

    Mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass in Version 6 von Star Signs ein Mitglied, das seinen Geburtstag nicht eingegeben hat, wie auf dem Bild angezeigt wird, das Sie in DragonSmolt posten, und einem Mitglied, das seinen Geburtstag nicht anzeigen möchte, im Forum so aussieht


    EN
    have also noticed that in version 6 of Star Signs  if a member has not entered their birthday  it will show like the picture you post out DragonSmolt and if a member who does not want to show their birthday  it looks like this in the forum

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!